The days of reading old, boring Graphic and Web Developer Job Ads are over. We just gotta’ ask…
- Tired of being treated like just a “geek?”
- Feel like your career is stuck and in need of a a big breakthrough?
- Are you fed up with poor pay for being a really good graphic artist and web developer?
Well, you’re reading this. That’s good. That means, you’re ready for a change. So are we.
We are Magnitech, a Managed Services Provider (MSP) that serves the technology demands and network needs of businesses in the Naperville area and beyond. Each of us make up a brilliant team of dedicated intellectuals, some are great at Sales & Marketing, and others are great at Technology & Network infrastructure. Every role, serving an absolute purpose.
That’s where you come in… Keep reading, it gets better.
We don’t want a colleague that just knows Adobe and HTML. We could find that really easily. Instead, here are just a few of the skills we expect to recruit:
- Proficient Ability to Take Care of People and their Web Presence.
- Superior Capacity to Communicate with Clients and Customers.
- Strong Knowledge of HTML, CMS, Joomla, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must Be Very Organized, Punctual, and Detail Oriented.
- Must Stay Cool Under Pressure.
- A Powerful Desire to be Coached and Trained, to Succeed as an Individual.
Now, let’s talk about the Why you’d want to work here..
We have a wonderful Benefits Package for our Employees, which include Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, in addition to a 401k option. We have an awesome team that cares about one another. We have a cool office to work in. It’s Naperville, and we are positioned close to downtown, breweries, restaurants, escape rooms, etc. We have a competitive salary range, and it’s reserved for the right candidate to learn in the interview process.
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider..
We do not believe that, being career-stuck is a strategy. The greatest rewards are reserved for those, who want to be more and then put in the work, to be their best version of themselves. We expect to retain the best, and that’s why we are so bold about what we want – because we expect to find it.
Please include any examples of work (web sites, portfolio, etc) for consideration.
Apply online here or send your Cover Letter and Resume by visiting us at https://magnitech.com/contact/ and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path. Only submissions with these articulations, will be considered.
Outside consulting firms using this ad to solicit Magnitech will be not be considered. This position is for full time employment. The successful candidate will be required to report to the Naperville headquarters.